Approx. Rs 790 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Mesh Size||2-145 Opening/linear inch, 0-10 per inch|
|Features||Resistant to atmospheric corrosion|
|Opening||0 - 11 MM|
General properties of the copper wire mesh
- Electromagnetic and thermal conduction properties.
- Resistant to atmospheriac corrosion.
- Anti sparkling.
- Low tensile strength , poor wear and tear .
- Darkens after a period of time.
- Brass is a better option for copper wiremesh as it posses the same properties with better durability .
The copper wire mesh finds its use in following :
- Chemical industries.
- Decoration in the construction business.
- Electromagnetic interface and radio frequency interference shielding.